About Me

My photo
I am looking to excel in the ownership of retail businesses and real estate investments. Forever striving to become financially independent.I describe myself as a very straight forward person who like to take things in stride, when possible. Life is very exciting and has lots of opportunites and experiences to offer and I feel that I should always make the right use of it. I believe that I should always strive towards individual betterment in whichever form it may be.

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Mo'Nique's Amazing Weight Loss Journey

Mo'Nique’s Oscar-winning performance in 2009’s “Precious” made her a household name in Hollywood, and now she’s using her star power to inspire her fans to lose weight. The  45 year old comedienne spent her career embracing her big girl status, often saying bigger is better, but when her health became a factor, Mo'Nique made the decision to lose the weight. She's not done yet! She wants to get down to180 lbs and I know she will do it. Since her talk show ended she is taking time off to get herself in total shape. and is now encouraging weight loss for those that want to do it and may be facing health challenges too.  She stated that she would like to live long enough to see her twin boys become adults and get married.
 
I have seen many negative comments about her weight loss, and I tell you...I'm on her side! She is not saying that it is right for everyone, but she had to do this for herself and she's feeling good about it.  All I can say is "Go Monique!"
 
I'd like to hear your comments. What is your take on it? 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment